Now hiring full-time, permanent positions only!
Calumet Testing Services is accepting applications for entry level Non-Destructive Testing inspectors.
In-house training will be provided, no experience necessary!
NDT inspectors use various testing methods to examine structures, equipment, and materials without impairing or destroying them. Testing and inspections are conducted at our facility located in Griffith, Indiana as well as onsite. Calumet Testing will train new employees in a variety of NDT disciplines and salary will be based on certifications achieved, work ethic and professionalism. We offer competitive pay, outstanding benefits package and 401K.
In order to be considered, candidates must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be able to provide a valid driver’s license with a good driving history.
- Candidates with prior/pending DUI’s and/or multiple speeding violations will NOT be considered.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- No Felonies, no exceptions.
- Must be physically able to continually carry 20+lbs throughout the work day.
- Must be able to pass a mathematics aptitude test based on the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions and decimals.
- Must have acceptable vision or corrected vision.
- Must have legible handwriting.
For more information on the NDT field click here.
Call us at 219-923-9353 or email Renae for an application time at email@example.com.